Copper clad aluminum wire is produced via state-of the-art cladding and welding crafts. Copper cladding layer is over 99.9% pure copper, has high density and conductivity. Copper layer and aluminum core are combined via metallurgical bonding, copper layer is evenly distributed around and along the aluminum core with excellent concentricity. Mechanical properties accord with US ASTM B56693 Standard. It is sorted
To annealed(A) and hard drawn(H) according to mechanical property and sorted to clad cca and plated cca according to craft.
1. Given the same weight and diameter, cca Wire is 2.6-3.2 times as long as copper wire, which means 1 Ton CCA Wire can replace 2.6-3.2 Ton pure copper wire, so reduce the raw material cost much for producing wire and cable.
2. Compared with pure copper wire, the impossibility to separate copper from CCA wire keeps thieves away.
3. CCA wire is more malleable than copper wire, unlike aluminum that would generate oxide of insulation, so it's easier to be processed and has good conductive properties.
4. CCA wire is light, easy to be transported and installed, thus reduces labor cost.
5. CCA wire has significant social benefits, it can save a lot of copper raw material.
CCA wire widely used in Cable TV signal and large volume communications net work signal transmission, control signal cable, welding cable and so on.
High Frequency Signal Transmission:
1. Choice conductor material for: Cable TV coaxial cable
2.50Ω Radio frequency (RF) cable
3. Flexible RF coaxial cable inner conductor material
4. Computer cable and other data cable inner conductor material
5. Superfine coaxial cable inner conductor material
1. Choice conductor material for Enameled Wire
2. Power cable conductor material
3. Control cable conductor material
4. Car and locomotives cable inner conductor
5. Construction cable conductor material
6. Bus-bar conductor material
8. RF shielded cable network
Special Magnet Wire:
1. Choice conductor material for Computer
2. Mobile communications wire
3. Coil or column used in Aeronautics and Astronautics or Military Devices